-
Missed tabs on devices properties (and device icons)
Hello, I am doing a Knoppix customization based on Slackware Linux.
I note 2 thing that I cannot understand:
1) When I right-click on a device-icon on kde desktop in Knoppix there are 4 Tabs (General, Permissions, Device, Metainfo) while when I do the same thing on my customization there are only the first 2 Tabs, General and Permissions, while Tabs Device and Metainfo are missed. Do you know why ? This should be important because in the Device Tab there is the 'Read only' flag.
2) When I right-click on kde desktop in Knoppix and choose 'Configure Desktop' -> 'Behavior' I not that the flag 'Display devices on desktop' is not selected, but I have all devices displayed on desktop anyway. How do Knoppix put device icons on desktop without using the 'Display devices on desktop' flag ? (My customization uses that flag to display device icons on desktop).
P.S. I have recycled 'rebuildfstab' of knoppix 3.2.
My 'mount' displays this:
/dev/hda1 on /mnt/hda1 type vfat (rw, nosuid,nodev,umask=000,uid=1000,gid=100)
/dev/hda5 on /mnt/hda5 type ext2 (rw,nosuid,nodev)
Thank you
Jack
Similar Threads
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 09:42 PM
-
By matbehns in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 11:20 AM
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:34 AM
-
By darka in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 10:03 AM
-
By monkymind in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-02-2004, 10:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink Touchscreen
$99.00

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$79.98

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Yealink Prime Business Phone T54WB
$70.00