Hello, I am doing a Knoppix customization based on Slackware Linux.
I note 2 thing that I cannot understand:
1) When I right-click on a device-icon on kde desktop in Knoppix there are 4 Tabs (General, Permissions, Device, Metainfo) while when I do the same thing on my customization there are only the first 2 Tabs, General and Permissions, while Tabs Device and Metainfo are missed. Do you know why ? This should be important because in the Device Tab there is the 'Read only' flag.
2) When I right-click on kde desktop in Knoppix and choose 'Configure Desktop' -> 'Behavior' I not that the flag 'Display devices on desktop' is not selected, but I have all devices displayed on desktop anyway. How do Knoppix put device icons on desktop without using the 'Display devices on desktop' flag ? (My customization uses that flag to display device icons on desktop).
P.S. I have recycled 'rebuildfstab' of knoppix 3.2.
My 'mount' displays this:
/dev/hda1 on /mnt/hda1 type vfat (rw, nosuid,nodev,umask=000,uid=1000,gid=100)
/dev/hda5 on /mnt/hda5 type ext2 (rw,nosuid,nodev)
Thank you
Jack

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$56.99
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00