-
Orinoco USB Card
I have an Orinoco USB Card that works perfectly with Windows XP. I am attempting to use it with Live CD filesystem knoppix. I have attempted to go to the LAN setup stuff, but it says that no compatible things have been found! How do I install the drivers? How do I get them on the CD? Where do I find them? If you have an answer, please e-mail me at [email protected] with the subject Forum Response.
Jason R. Berlinsky
Similar Threads
-
By c123 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 04:29 PM
-
By atca in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 09:19 AM
-
By andymadigan in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 07:55 AM
-
By xenoxaos in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:54 PM
-
By mailman42 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 10:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

Brand New Sophos XGS 2300 8-Ports 1GbE Network Security / Firewall Appliance
$2999.95

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00