If you want replies emailed to you that's fine but bear in mind that you are cheating the other users of the forum this way.
I have an Orinoco USB Card that works perfectly with Windows XP. I am attempting to use it with Live CD filesystem knoppix. I have attempted to go to the LAN setup stuff, but it says that no compatible things have been found! How do I install the drivers? How do I get them on the CD? Where do I find them? If you have an answer, please e-mail me at [email protected] with the subject Forum Response.
Jason R. Berlinsky
If you want replies emailed to you that's fine but bear in mind that you are cheating the other users of the forum this way.
I apologize

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper EX4300-48T-AFO 48-Port 10/100/1000Base-T Switch+ Dual PSU w/EX-UM-4X4SFP
$49.99
Juniper EX4300-48T-AFI 48x 1GB RJ-45 4x 40GB QSFP+ Switch w/ Rails- Fast Ship
$319.99
Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99