The driver might not be included. Ordinarily, it works automagicly.
STD is based on ordinary knoppix, so try searching around for your card here and see if anything turns up.
Help!!! I am a newbie when it comes to Knoppix STD(''). I have a Linksys Wireless-G PCI card but i cant get STD to recognize it. If i do a iwconfig it says that i have no wifi card. HELP! I have also tried things like netcardconfig and ifconfig but those didnt do anything about recognizing my wifi card. I am farmiliar with Linux and primarily use Red Hat and Yellow Dog but STD is new to me. Any ideas or answers will greatly be appriciated.
Thanks,
Suzanne101
Dont hurt me, Im just a nOOb!![]()
The driver might not be included. Ordinarily, it works automagicly.
STD is based on ordinary knoppix, so try searching around for your card here and see if anything turns up.
OK so I need to get the drivers for my wifi. Anyone have ideas on where i could find these? Google?
Thanks ,
Suzanne101
Dont hurt me, Im just a nOOb!![]()
I would start your search at linksys' website support section, but you may have better results with google.
You can also have a look at The Linux PCI ID Repository to see if your card is supported.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 15.6 i7-1260P 16GB 1TB SSD Laptop FAST SHIP
$349.99
Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB
$160.00