Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Drive Compile

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1

    Drive Compile


    I have the source drivers for the Neto Dragon Modem . Could someone please complie them . <___ Linux n00b As I am new I do not know how to complie drivers.
    I will e-mail them as I don't know how to post a file

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: Drive Compile

    Quote Originally Posted by csx_pilot
    I have the source drivers for the Neto Dragon Modem . Could someone please complie them . <___ Linux n00b As I am new I do not know how to complie drivers.
    I will e-mail them as I don't know how to post a file
    It is fairly easy thing to do you just have to extract the file if it is a .tar file and cd into the directory and ./configure then make and make install the instructions for what you have to do is usually in the file called README in the directory of the source. If you have trouble can you post the url to the page where you downloaded the file and what version of knoppix you are using?

Similar Threads

  1. How to compile
    By gamezealot in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:54 PM
  2. I can't compile anything on knoppix 3.3
    By rex64 in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 10:32 PM
  3. how to compile with gcc 2.95
    By mu664life in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 12:27 PM
  4. Kernel compile problem - first Knoppix kernel compile
    By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
  5. Trying to Compile Kopete
    By MadMunky in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 12:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC picture

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC

$349.99



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$202.50



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



Lot of (5) Samsung 32GB 2RX4 DDR4-2133 ECC REG RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB picture

Lot of (5) Samsung 32GB 2RX4 DDR4-2133 ECC REG RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB

$875.00



USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot picture

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot

$3.75



Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11 picture

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11

$62.55



Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G) picture

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)

$89.99