-
3d acceleration and ati 320m
I have an emachine laptop (m5310) that comes with the ati 320m card. I was able to install quake2 with winex just to test it out and any time I set the video to anything other than software i get like 1 fps. I'm a pretty big noob when it comes to video and what the terms mean and whatnot. I did see some posts about this but I am still a little confused. Do I have to do more than just edit the xfree86 config file? (or whatever that file is called) Are there external drivers I need to download and install? I really would like to get 3d acceleration working. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2005, 12:57 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 05:57 PM
-
By Zagreus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 11:08 AM
-
By mrsmidt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 09:10 PM
-
By electronicjason in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 05:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Western Digital 0B36404 Ultrastar DC HC320 8TB 7200RPM SATA HDD, HUS728T8TALE6L4
$250.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Seagate Exos ST20000NM003C 20TB CMR 7200RPM SATA6Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive
$509.99

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99