-
KDE downgrade with CD
I've got KDE upgraded to a cvs-version(3.2...) and it partialy works but now I want to downgrade KDE to KDE3.1.4.
I have knoppix 3.2 installed on hard drive and moved system to debian sid.
I bought a CD with KDE3.14 (woody) on it and added this CD to sources.lst with apt cdrom .......add.
How can I install this KDEversion from CD in a simple way , so that I get a clean install of KDEwoody in a overall Sid system?
ps I'm on a dial-in connection to the internet, so I realy like to get KDE from this CD
Similar Threads
-
By DimGR in forum General Support
Replies: 21
Last Post: 08-02-2004, 10:38 AM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99