-
Heh, I guess I don't believe in posting new thread so I'll say here.
I have another problem.
It's those simple problems where most of us are bugged by the looks.
The desktop won't save its setting.
The CD-Rom Icon keeps moving itself to the topleft when I try to move it to the middle of the desktop.
The Hda1 Icon won't save its icon. I use another icon, then it reverts back to original when I reset the computer. I have to double click on it for it to revert to the one I want it to, and it's getting really annoying.
And the start-up screen (where there is a few icon that lights up after you log in) will not change, is there a way to permanently change it to your image?
Thanks.
PS: I also have a firewall called "Firestarter". The only problem I have with it is.. why is it that everytime I boot up I double click on the script, sometime it works, sometime it doesn't, what's wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By samhainbaphomet in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-04-2005, 11:04 AM
-
By hogwash in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 13
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 04:14 AM
-
By poundsmack in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 10:02 AM
-
By Nitromethane1261 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By phoward in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 07:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, AUMOX PRO Home 5|5*1G Port, Black
$8.95

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99