-
Junior Member
registered user
Help! Sound Blaster Live Value
Help! I did a HD install every thing is working out great but I have no sound in Knoppix (still get sound in my XP OS).
I have a "Sound Blaster Live Value" card. this is tem message I get.
Infotmatinoal - art message
Sound server informational message:
Error while initializing the sound driver:
device /dev/dsp can't be opened (No such device)
The sound server will contimue, using the null output device.
I am using the 8-11-2002EN ver. Sound did not ever work when I booted from CD.
I am new at this so what ever you do explain it well.
Thanks Ben
P.S.
Did not spell check becous I wrighting this in KWord and it ti spellin ceecking in German (yes my lanuage is set up as english).
So if anyone knows how to fix that I wuld love to hear form you.
Similar Threads
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By ICE_STORM in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 11:54 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 03:24 PM
-
By NamShub in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 11:04 PM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 12:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Link Terminal Mechanical Keyboard Alps Black Switches 840352-30
$59.95

Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45

Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

RARE Vintage Radius Apple MAC II Full Page Display board NOS Andy Hertzfeld
$500.00

Socket 3 PCI Motherboard, DTK PKM-0033S E-0, 486DX4-100 +32MB Vintage, Working
$119.99

VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106
$159.00

VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106
$159.00

Vintage 90s PC Intel Pentium, cards, no HDD
$80.00

Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00