Hi all,
I have a laptop which is already set up for multiple boot (RH9, using grub); which files do I have to copy/change to a) put the KNOPPIX fs onto the hard drive, and b) make booting into KNOPPIX one of the options under grub?
I'm somewhat familiar with what's in /boot, but I'm not sure where the rest of the stuff goes. Also, I have space on the partition (ext3) holding the other os's, but also have a 2GB FAT partition; I just don't want to remove or screw up my existing grub stuff.
Thanks.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ Plus 11” 128GB Android Tablet Graphite BRAND NEW SEALED.
$214.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
Samsung Chromebook 11.6" Intel Celeron Chrome OS Gray (Charger Inc)
$22.00