-
Save Myconfig Outside KDE
Hi -- This is probably simple, but I haven't found the trick yet. I want my saved Knoppix configuration (configs.tbz and knoppix.sh on a USB drive) to remember that I want IceWM, not KDE, as my default window manager. However, the only way I know to save/resave my configuration is via the KDE menu (Knoppix --> Save My Configuration).
Is there a shell command that I could invoke during an IceWM session that would do the same thing?
Is there also a shell command for creating a Persistent Home file?
Thanks for all help!
Similar Threads
-
By Jansi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 04:50 PM
-
By evilkat in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 06:52 AM
-
By zkosty in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 06:13 PM
-
By TomF in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 10:35 PM
-
By DavidTempler in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM 3270 Keyboard Beam Spring - With Manual - Vintage Rare Beamspring
$3000.00

Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95

Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00

Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00

Vintage PC sleeper case 2000 Pentium 4 full tower 6 drive bays
$59.99

Vintage PPI Super Sketch G2400 for Texas Instruments TI99/4A
$150.00

Rare Vintage Nec Mobile Gear II MC R430 Computer Japanese Windows Ce
$299.99

TOSHIBA SATELLITE PA1230U VCD 435CDS 1.3 VINTAGE LAPTOP AS IS PARTS
$95.00

Vintage IBM WebSphere Studio 3.5 New Sealed
$100.00

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99