-
Ok, now I've tested it a little bit. I always get the following error after welcome-screen, no matter what I do:
-x-x-x-
You have /dev/
Can't make sub-window at (33,12),
size (1,54)
-x-x-x-
My Partitions are:
primary 7,8GB ext3
extended
logical 0,2GB swap
I tried the following:
- call knx-hdinstall with mounted partitions
- call knx-hdinstall with unmounted partitions
I even deleted all partitions and tried to run knx-hdinstall, but I always get the same error.
What's wrong? Perhaps my harddisk is too old for Knoppix, but that would surprise me. Running 'badblocks' gives me no bad sectors....
Similar Threads
-
By thelordofthechip in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:16 PM
-
By mgilley in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 10:08 PM
-
By Li0nheart in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:42 AM
-
By Nikk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 06:38 PM
-
By Nedly in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 02:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Lot of DDR4 Sodimm Laptop Ram (8-8GB sticks) (1-4GB Stick)
$250.00

F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory
$159.00

G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95

LOT of 5 x DDR5 Sodimm Laptop RAM Pc5-5600B
$375.00

Crucial 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop 288 -Pin RAM Kit -OPEN BOX
$114.99

16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

SK HYNIX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Laptop RAM MEMORY
$79.99