-
Ok, now I've tested it a little bit. I always get the following error after welcome-screen, no matter what I do:
-x-x-x-
You have /dev/
Can't make sub-window at (33,12),
size (1,54)
-x-x-x-
My Partitions are:
primary 7,8GB ext3
extended
logical 0,2GB swap
I tried the following:
- call knx-hdinstall with mounted partitions
- call knx-hdinstall with unmounted partitions
I even deleted all partitions and tried to run knx-hdinstall, but I always get the same error.
What's wrong? Perhaps my harddisk is too old for Knoppix, but that would surprise me. Running 'badblocks' gives me no bad sectors....
Similar Threads
-
By thelordofthechip in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:16 PM
-
By mgilley in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 10:08 PM
-
By Li0nheart in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:42 AM
-
By Nikk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 06:38 PM
-
By Nedly in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 02:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00

Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow
$155.00

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65