-
Install to existing multi-boot partition?
Hi all,
I have a laptop which is already set up for multiple boot (RH9, using grub); which files do I have to copy/change to a) put the KNOPPIX fs onto the hard drive, and b) make booting into KNOPPIX one of the options under grub?
I'm somewhat familiar with what's in /boot, but I'm not sure where the rest of the stuff goes. Also, I have space on the partition (ext3) holding the other os's, but also have a 2GB FAT partition; I just don't want to remove or screw up my existing grub stuff.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By alex52 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-05-2005, 03:18 PM
-
By alex52 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 11:39 AM
-
By leoneill in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:48 AM
-
By nuke in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 03:26 PM
-
By linuxgrilla in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 04:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00