I think that you want to say is KNOPPIX, if it is then go to this page:
if not, SORRY.Code:http://godot.studentenweb.org/debian/index.cgi#tuning
Bye
![]()
Hello to all, my questions is:
Wich steps for instalations flonix?
I be will very thanks.
Till oportunity, happy days.
Edgar Rolando Guzman Fuentes
I think that you want to say is KNOPPIX, if it is then go to this page:
if not, SORRY.Code:http://godot.studentenweb.org/debian/index.cgi#tuning
Bye
![]()
No he meant flonix
http://linuxdocs.tuxfamily.org/flonix/index.php
I currently have it booting live from my Sony Microvault USB thumbdrive, my question is this: is there a way to make it a non live system? That is how would I go about installing it as a normal debian distro on my thumbdrive? Is it even possible? Anyway, sorry bout the rant the link has all the info you'll need.
Regards,
Aeros
Thanks AerosSaga, just know DamnSmall not Flonix, it's one more version of "small" linux. We are learning every second...
![]()

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01