-
I just found this out also while trying to get gnomemeeting working.....
I've not yet been able to load alsa-modules with apt-get yet either and then I'm even wondering if I'll be able to the the ones for the 2.4.22-xfs kernel.
If anybody has some insight into this I'd appreciate your help. TIA.
Similar Threads
-
By wicking in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 07:50 PM
-
By Messiaen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 02:46 AM
-
By listman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 07:45 AM
-
By garyng in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 02:53 AM
-
By ckapsl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 02:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

SAMSUNG M393A2K43CB2-CTD8Y 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$160.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99