I tried to create knoppix with 2.4.23.
My Original Knoppix version is : V3.3-2003-11-19-EN
So far I just made to the linux logo, then cloop is loaded,
but with the error saying not enough memory ?
I looked at the original knoppix's config-2.4.22-xfs
and the initrd is configured using its default size ( 4096 )
I built the kernel with make-kpkg.
then just do this on a chroot environment.
dpkg-deb -x kernel-image-(myversion)_blah.deb /
Is this the right thing to do ?
Should i use cloop version 2.0 too like previous topic ?
also, does it have anything to do with the ash shell ( should it
be recompiled too ? )
Sorry for so many question..
but I'm close enough ( or not ? ) to make the best custom knoppix kernel, from a beginner's pov of course![]()

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99