-
I like this
Technomancer rocks... I just wish my sound worked like it normally does in knoppix.
I'm not really sure what's so different about this compilation than the original knoppix one that the sound wouldn't work anymore... I mean, I think the modules are already compiled in and everything... Just doesn't work live cd... I'll try a hd install, and maybe I'll have better luck.
I hope I can get it to work. This is really awesome. It's all tweaked, and runs a lot faster.
EDIT:... Conclusion: My chipset blows chunks. I'm throwing this VIA GARBAGE out. I'll go get an nForce if Mother Money is on my side next week (and she's usually on the other side, kicking my ass...)
Similar Threads
-
By daisuke0kun in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-10-2005, 11:55 AM
-
By adamherb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-06-2005, 12:49 AM
-
By mcreel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 25
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 08:29 AM
-
By randy431 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 04:31 AM
-
By Pierscoe1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 05:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$120.73

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00