-
Small USB/camera problem.
When I was running knoppix from the CD on my Dell 2300 I could plug in my Kodak DX6340 camera into the front USB and it worked great.
I was also running a USB mouse at the same time as the camera and they both worked fine.
Now that I have done a HD install I can not seem to get the camera to work.
My usb mouse still works fine, but it will not auto detect my camera like it did when I was running knoppix from the CD.
I went into setting, control center and manualy put the camera in, but it still will not work.
BTW: I can go to system, info center and try to view my usb devices and I just get a blank screen on the right half.
It use to show my USB devices fine when I was running knoppix from the CD.
I have done some searching and tried a couple of differant things, but just can't seem to get the camera to work.
What else could I try?
Thanks,
Similar Threads
-
By fatso in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-18-2006, 10:00 PM
-
By HumanBlade in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:08 AM
-
By Rootman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 09:54 PM
-
By Castershell in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-19-2003, 05:45 AM
-
By mark1221 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 12:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95

Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00

Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95

Apple Mighty Mouse A1152 MA086LL/A Wired USB Vintage 2005 Box Manual C
$24.89

Vintage Apple Keyboard M7803 Mouse M5769 (NEEDS TO BE CLEANED)
$24.64

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00