-
Well I must be getting close.
I put the line in, typed it just like this
none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
I can see my usb items including the camera in system, info center.
When I go into control center I can also see the camera icon, but when I click on the test button I get,
error message
Unable to initialize camera. Check your port settings and camera connectivity and try again.
When I type camera:/ in the location bar on Konqueror it see's the camera as a file, but when I click on the camera file I get the error message,
Could not read file /
Did I maybe type in the line wrong?
Thanks
BTW: I rebooted after saving the new line, do I have to reboot after adding the line?
Similar Threads
-
By fatso in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-18-2006, 10:00 PM
-
By HumanBlade in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:08 AM
-
By Rootman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 09:54 PM
-
By Castershell in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-19-2003, 05:45 AM
-
By mark1221 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 12:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yottamaster FS2 Dual Bay RAID USB 3.0 3.5in External HDD Enclosure Silver
$65.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00