Originally Posted by eadz
how long will the downtime be when it happens?
I plan to swap over servers today, theres a chance it won't happen, but If it does then there will be a bit of downtime as I mirror over the data.
hopefully moving from a P150 to a 1.3ghz :P
Originally Posted by eadz
how long will the downtime be when it happens?
I'll tell you afterOriginally Posted by god
(i.e. i don't know.. 30 minutes? 10 minute? an hour?..)
faster ?
working ?
Seems to be OK! How long has the About Knoppix page been there??
First time I had a good look around the site - Bugzilla's cool too .
Nice job Eaden
rob
hehe, ok I have fixed the time, but it appears to have made a glitch where it shows old posts as new.. I hope this fixes itself over time.Originally Posted by Knewbie
hehe, ok I have fixed the time, but it appears to have made a glitch where it shows old posts as new.. I hope this fixes itself over time.Originally Posted by Knewbie
Yes!faster ?
Very well!working ?
It's so much faster, it's now about twelve hours ahead of itself!
It appears to referencing NZ time as GMT![]()
Is it just me or is the forum MUCH slower here in the last day or so... I checked it from 5 machines from 3 locations....MUCH slower response...looks like a bandwidth problem. Is it just me?
I like the look tho!
Thx,
Phredd
it is slow here too....

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
$80.00
Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT
$50.00
Vintage HP Compaq nc6400 Laptop – Windows XP Pro – Works – Charger Included
$67.00
Vintage Main Street Software Filer Macintosh User Manual Binder w Floppy UNTESED
$54.99
VINTAGE eCIRCUIT Mouse Corded Trackball USB PS2 PC Mac New
$18.00
Vintage CD ROM Case Holder 20x Storage Adjustable Divider With Key
$34.95
Micro Lab The Data Factory Data Base Vintage Floppy Disks SEALED Manual UNTESTED
$69.99
Vintage Intel EtherExpress PRO LAN Adapter With Flash BRAND NEW
$29.99
V2 Premier 9120 Vintage PC Pentium 4 2.4GHz w / 256MB RAM CD-RW Floppy NO HDD
$299.99