hehe, ok I have fixed the time, but it appears to have made a glitch where it shows old posts as new.. I hope this fixes itself over time.Originally Posted by Knewbie
hehe, ok I have fixed the time, but it appears to have made a glitch where it shows old posts as new.. I hope this fixes itself over time.Originally Posted by Knewbie

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly
$23.95
Atari 400/800 Computer CPU PCB Module Board with NTSC GTIA - Works Perfectly
$42.95
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer System w/ Monitor and Mouse
$800.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00