Is it just me or is the forum MUCH slower here in the last day or so... I checked it from 5 machines from 3 locations....MUCH slower response...looks like a bandwidth problem. Is it just me?
I like the look tho!
Thx,
Phredd
Is it just me or is the forum MUCH slower here in the last day or so... I checked it from 5 machines from 3 locations....MUCH slower response...looks like a bandwidth problem. Is it just me?
I like the look tho!
Thx,
Phredd

IBM Collection (4) Vintage Brochures Booklets Papers 1960s/70s Computer History
$125.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Vintage IBM ThinkPad T21 Laptop Type 2647 Pentium III Windows XP + PCMCIA WiFi
$169.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
VINTAGE CHICONY KB-5311 MECHANICAL AT KEYBOARD 5 PIN PLUG PC UNUSED IN BOX
$49.99
Vintage MetaCreations Bryce 3D Software RARE w/ Serial
$145.00
6 Vintage Collection of IBM Annual Reports 1968-1981 Computer History
$125.00
Socket 3 PCI Motherboard, DTK PKM-0033S E-0, 486DX4-100 +32MB Vintage, Working
$119.99
Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99