Well, I can't, but if you find out, let us know. Some people seem to be able to get wine to work, but most don't.
im trying to get wine to work, im running knoppix 3.3 on a win98 sys. I launch wine through the kde menu then it tells me that i did not specify any arguments i click to see a list of arguments and wine exits with an error! all I want to do is run a window program can anyone tell me how?
Well, I can't, but if you find out, let us know. Some people seem to be able to get wine to work, but most don't.
In past versions/distros of Linux that I have tried, I am nearly certain that double clicking on a Windows executable, will cause Wine to launch automatically, and then launch the Windows app. Try it on Notepad.exe and see what happens.

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate Enterprise Capacity 2TB 2.5in SATA Internal HDD ST2000NX0403
$60.00
Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00