-
Hi,
I'm preaty new to Knoppix myself, but I have run the CD on two differant computers and have done a HD install on two. One being a duel boot with winXP.
I think I can answer a couple of your question.
Will it leave anything in my hard drive?
No, not running it from the CD
Can 'Wine' run programs like MSN Mess, AIM, and KaZaA?
I'm not to sure why you would want to run Wine for programs like MSN mess.
Gaim works really well.
What all does Gaim run? I heard it was like MSN..? Can it run Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, etc?
TOC
AIM/ICQ
Yahoo
MSN (what I use, works great)
IRC
Jabber
Napster
Zephyr
Gadu-Gadu
I'm learning about knoppix/debian myself , but I hope I was of some help.
I'm sure other members will be along to answer your other questions.
Similar Threads
-
By Kram in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By Mahmut in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 06:25 AM
-
By myk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 06:18 AM
-
By Lord1981 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:19 PM
-
By fatemonkey in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 03:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive with Power Supply, MPN C061636 (Vintage)
$80.00

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00