The driver might not be included. Ordinarily, it works automagicly.
STD is based on ordinary knoppix, so try searching around for your card here and see if anything turns up.
Help!!! I am a newbie when it comes to Knoppix STD(''). I have a Linksys Wireless-G PCI card but i cant get STD to recognize it. If i do a iwconfig it says that i have no wifi card. HELP! I have also tried things like netcardconfig and ifconfig but those didnt do anything about recognizing my wifi card. I am farmiliar with Linux and primarily use Red Hat and Yellow Dog but STD is new to me. Any ideas or answers will greatly be appriciated.
Thanks,
Suzanne101
Dont hurt me, Im just a nOOb!![]()
The driver might not be included. Ordinarily, it works automagicly.
STD is based on ordinary knoppix, so try searching around for your card here and see if anything turns up.
OK so I need to get the drivers for my wifi. Anyone have ideas on where i could find these? Google?
Thanks ,
Suzanne101
Dont hurt me, Im just a nOOb!![]()
I would start your search at linksys' website support section, but you may have better results with google.
You can also have a look at The Linux PCI ID Repository to see if your card is supported.

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00