The driver might not be included. Ordinarily, it works automagicly.
STD is based on ordinary knoppix, so try searching around for your card here and see if anything turns up.
Help!!! I am a newbie when it comes to Knoppix STD(''). I have a Linksys Wireless-G PCI card but i cant get STD to recognize it. If i do a iwconfig it says that i have no wifi card. HELP! I have also tried things like netcardconfig and ifconfig but those didnt do anything about recognizing my wifi card. I am farmiliar with Linux and primarily use Red Hat and Yellow Dog but STD is new to me. Any ideas or answers will greatly be appriciated.
Thanks,
Suzanne101
Dont hurt me, Im just a nOOb!![]()
The driver might not be included. Ordinarily, it works automagicly.
STD is based on ordinary knoppix, so try searching around for your card here and see if anything turns up.
OK so I need to get the drivers for my wifi. Anyone have ideas on where i could find these? Google?
Thanks ,
Suzanne101
Dont hurt me, Im just a nOOb!![]()
I would start your search at linksys' website support section, but you may have better results with google.
You can also have a look at The Linux PCI ID Repository to see if your card is supported.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99