Sweet!, Thanks. Every time I mess with linux, it is a different distro. Makes learning a bit of a hassle. I intend to master a few task specific ISO's in the next few weeks. Great product, fun as hell.
How the heck can I get samba to start automatically? I want to set it to autostart before I remaster. It needs to autostart when I boot the new master.
Sweet!, Thanks. Every time I mess with linux, it is a different distro. Makes learning a bit of a hassle. I intend to master a few task specific ISO's in the next few weeks. Great product, fun as hell.
put the lines /etc/init.d/samba and smbpswd knoppix into the script "knoppix.sh" in the /KNOPPIX directory on the CD-R.
happy KNOPPIXing![]()

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Brocade ICX6450-24 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch W/ Ears
$74.99