Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: auto start samba?

  1. #1

    auto start samba?

    How the heck can I get samba to start automatically? I want to set it to autostart before I remaster. It needs to autostart when I boot the new master.

  2. #2
    Sweet!, Thanks. Every time I mess with linux, it is a different distro. Makes learning a bit of a hassle. I intend to master a few task specific ISO's in the next few weeks. Great product, fun as hell.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14
    put the lines /etc/init.d/samba and smbpswd knoppix into the script "knoppix.sh" in the /KNOPPIX directory on the CD-R.

    happy KNOPPIXing

Similar Threads

  1. Cant start samba
    By ben1440 in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 07:25 AM
  2. Samba Client - Does it "Auto Start"?
    By ELeahi in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 09:40 AM
  3. HD Install no auto network start
    By jdoe in forum Networking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 10:34 PM
  4. Network don't start auto
    By lkornowski2 in forum Networking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 11:50 PM
  5. I must start nvnet manually. why not auto???
    By mnomn in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2003, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed) picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)

$344.74



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact  Switch picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch

$179.99



Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC picture

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC

$10499.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch. picture

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.

$95.62