Sweet!, Thanks. Every time I mess with linux, it is a different distro. Makes learning a bit of a hassle. I intend to master a few task specific ISO's in the next few weeks. Great product, fun as hell.
How the heck can I get samba to start automatically? I want to set it to autostart before I remaster. It needs to autostart when I boot the new master.
Sweet!, Thanks. Every time I mess with linux, it is a different distro. Makes learning a bit of a hassle. I intend to master a few task specific ISO's in the next few weeks. Great product, fun as hell.
put the lines /etc/init.d/samba and smbpswd knoppix into the script "knoppix.sh" in the /KNOPPIX directory on the CD-R.
happy KNOPPIXing![]()

ORICO 4 Bay Raid Hard Drive Enclosure Support 8 RAID Modes for 3.5inch HDD 88TB
$130.00
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
CENMATE Dual Bay USB 3.0 RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5 SATA HDD/SSD
$69.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00