-
Problems with NIC and D-Link wireless access point
Hi all,
First of all let me express my sheer joy of moving away from Windoz into the world of Knoppix. I was amazing to use it on multiple systems and it detected my wireless LAN on the laptop - WOW
However I am having trouble getting online with my desktop access point. First it did not detect my Realtek 8139 PCI card. I went ahead and loaded the driver and it detected "eth0". After that I was at a loss as to what is required.
My ADSL modem is connected to a D-Link 802.11b access point. What should I do ? What do I need to configure to get to the Internet ?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated
-
Similar Threads
-
By The Conman in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 01:01 AM
-
By Zuiden in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 04:09 AM
-
By charshep in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 08:41 AM
-
By g3guy in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 03:46 PM
-
By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00