Maybe this topic helps:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...585&highlight=
Good luck.
Hi all,
First of all let me express my sheer joy of moving away from Windoz into the world of Knoppix. I was amazing to use it on multiple systems and it detected my wireless LAN on the laptop - WOW
However I am having trouble getting online with my desktop access point. First it did not detect my Realtek 8139 PCI card. I went ahead and loaded the driver and it detected "eth0". After that I was at a loss as to what is required.
My ADSL modem is connected to a D-Link 802.11b access point. What should I do ? What do I need to configure to get to the Internet ?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated
Maybe this topic helps:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...585&highlight=
Good luck.

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server w/ 2* Intel Xeon E5-2667v3 CPU, NO RAM,NO HDDs
$74.80