Maybe this topic helps:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...585&highlight=
Good luck.
Hi all,
First of all let me express my sheer joy of moving away from Windoz into the world of Knoppix. I was amazing to use it on multiple systems and it detected my wireless LAN on the laptop - WOW
However I am having trouble getting online with my desktop access point. First it did not detect my Realtek 8139 PCI card. I went ahead and loaded the driver and it detected "eth0". After that I was at a loss as to what is required.
My ADSL modem is connected to a D-Link 802.11b access point. What should I do ? What do I need to configure to get to the Internet ?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated
Maybe this topic helps:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...585&highlight=
Good luck.

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00