Maybe this topic helps:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...585&highlight=
Good luck.
Hi all,
First of all let me express my sheer joy of moving away from Windoz into the world of Knoppix. I was amazing to use it on multiple systems and it detected my wireless LAN on the laptop - WOW
However I am having trouble getting online with my desktop access point. First it did not detect my Realtek 8139 PCI card. I went ahead and loaded the driver and it detected "eth0". After that I was at a loss as to what is required.
My ADSL modem is connected to a D-Link 802.11b access point. What should I do ? What do I need to configure to get to the Internet ?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated
Maybe this topic helps:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...585&highlight=
Good luck.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95