-
wow, thank you VERY much , you've gone well out of your way there...
mm, everything is on 9 except the SMBus on 10 and my gfx card on 11, interesting. it does seem really odd that my HD controller isn't getting an IRQ (normally on 14/15 in windows)
I did try PIC and APIC, and jsut about everything, the only thing i havn't done (yet but i will ) is remove the IRQ 5 reservation that i kept on for my audigy (some people recomend it for stability etc as apparently it may try to access it in some bizzar legacy way?)
dumping the SATA controller, er, lol, no thanks :) I don't like messing with knoppix THAT much by a long way. I'll keep using 3.2 and wait for 3.4 and dabble with mandrakemove a little too.
cheers.
-
i now have the same problem basically with knoppix 3.4, lots of hde lost intterupts, but now the SATA controller is detected :
booted knoppix 3.4 (first public release 05/04/2004)
knoppix noscsi noapic noswap
takes about 6-8 minutes to boot (if i can find out how to get a copy of the boot log i'll start a new thread with it)
sudo lspci -v
0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 82850 850 (Tehama) Chipset Host Bridge (MCH) (rev 02)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8030
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable)
Capabilities: [a0] AGP version 2.0
0000:00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82850 850 (Tehama) Chipset AGP Bridge (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
Memory behind bridge: ee000000-efcfffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: eff00000-f7ffffff
0000:00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA/CA/DB/EB/ER Hub interface to PCI Bridge (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 0000a000-0000dfff
Memory behind bridge: eb800000-edffffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: efd00000-efefffff
0000:00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA ISA Bridge (LPC) (rev 04)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
0000:00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801BA IDE U100 (rev 04) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8028
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
I/O ports at 9800 [size=16]
0000:00:1f.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM USB (Hub #1) (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8028
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 9
I/O ports at 9400 [size=32]
0000:00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM SMBus (rev 04)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8028
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
I/O ports at e800 [size=16]
0000:00:1f.4 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM USB (Hub #2) (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 8028
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 9
I/O ports at 9000 [size=32]
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV28 [GeForce4 Ti 4800 SE] (rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: CardExpert Technology: Unknown device 0a08
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 11
Memory at ee000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=effe0000]
Memory at f0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Expansion ROM at 00020000 [disabled]
Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 2
Capabilities: [44] AGP version 3.0
0000:02:0a.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Audigy (rev 04)
Subsystem: Creative Labs: Unknown device 1002
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
I/O ports at d800
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
0000:02:0a.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs SB Audigy MIDI/Game port (rev 04)
Subsystem: Creative Labs: Unknown device 0060
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32
I/O ports at d400
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
0000:02:0a.2 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Creative Labs SB Audigy FireWire Port (rev 04) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: Creative Labs SB Audigy FireWire Port
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
Memory at ed800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
Memory at ed000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
Capabilities: [44] Power Management version 2
0000:02:0b.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82557/8/9 [Ethernet Pro 100] (rev 08)
Subsystem: Intel Corp. EtherExpress PRO/100+ Management Adapter
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
Memory at ec800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
I/O ports at d000 [size=64]
Memory at ec000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
0000:02:0c.0 RAID bus controller: Silicon Image, Inc. (formerly CMD Technology Inc) Adaptec AAR-1210SA SATA HostRAID Controller (rev 02) (prog-if 01)
Subsystem: Adaptec: Unknown device 0240
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
I/O ports at b800
I/O ports at b400 [size=4]
I/O ports at b000 [size=8]
I/O ports at a800 [size=4]
I/O ports at a400 [size=16]
Memory at eb800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 2
Similar Threads
-
By Matabus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2005, 06:30 AM
-
By ps56k in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By nishtya in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 02:13 AM
-
By bureado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 05:56 AM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 10:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$471.39

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

32GB Kit 4x8GB Wintec DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM VLP Server RAM
$80.00

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$8599.00

Lot of 12 Samsung 64GB PC4-2933Y RDIMM Server Memory RAM M386A8K40DM2 - Tested
$4800.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50