Oh, I thought you meant it continues to display the same errors all the time. If it just dumps a bunch of them and then continues I guess the problem might be somewhere else, sorry.Originally Posted by Igor
Oh, I thought you meant it continues to display the same errors all the time. If it just dumps a bunch of them and then continues I guess the problem might be somewhere else, sorry.Originally Posted by Igor

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive β Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS β Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 β 3 DVD Set
$58.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99