-
problem to add new shared libraries!
Hello!
I have programmed a tool under Suse Linux 8.2 and I want to try it running under Knoppix 3.3, but there was a Problem with shared libraries, which could not be found. That is OK. But I was not able to install them to Knoppix.
Now my Question, how can I install new libraries to Knoppix?
the main problem is that everything important (I mean the libraries-direcories or the /etc/ld.so.conf-file) comes from the Knoppix-CD and that is why I can't modify this.
Please, I need help!
Greetings skontox
Similar Threads
-
By Kierano in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 01:17 AM
-
By Bob_Foster in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 04:27 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:58 PM
-
By adamm in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 30
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 09:12 PM
-
By senorian in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer w Box READ
$299.00

Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Amiga 1000 Motherboard W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$200.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00