Thank you for your answer!
But I think thats to hard for me.
Maybe you can tell me how I add a new library-directory into the file /etc/ld.so.conf?
I know that this file is on CD but maybe there exist a easy solution doing this.
Greetings skontox
Thank you for your answer!
But I think thats to hard for me.
Maybe you can tell me how I add a new library-directory into the file /etc/ld.so.conf?
I know that this file is on CD but maybe there exist a easy solution doing this.
Greetings skontox

Commodore Amiga 2000 Vintage Computer System Schematics Official Commodore
$299.00
NewTek Video Toaster 2000 Card for Commodore Amiga 2000 Vintage Computers
$229.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99
Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
Commodore A2091 SCSI Controller Card with SCSI2SD Ver 5.1 For A2000/2500 HD
$350.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer w Box READ
$299.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A500 / A500 plus
$25.00