-
kirol wrote:
The correct "cheatcode" is simply "fb1280x1024" (there is no equal sign).
Well, I always see "F2" or "F3" when boot options is prompted. I'm sure I wrote "fb1024.." WITHOUT equal sign. But, still no luck on me.
Now I install it on my harddrive. I hope it resolution can be changed, like what I did on earlier version on Knoppix (3.6), but it didn't happen on this version.
Let me get it simpler for you to help me solve this. I have typed "how to install nvidia linux driver" on Google, and it points me to here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10329
Can someone help me simplifyng those action?
I downloaded "NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-7667-pkg1.run" from NVIDIA website, I followed the instruction in README.txt, but it failed in recompiling kernel. When I typed
Code:
./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-7667-pkg1.run
It was looking for compiling module, or somewhat, and it said it could not find it, so it had to recompile it, then, it returned to error. HELP ME.
Similar Threads
-
By boge in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By brainstorm in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:49 AM
-
By mheight in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:54 PM
-
By dale_c in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 06:06 PM
-
By ndori in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 01:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

AYANEO AM01 AMD Ryzen 7 5800U Gaming Mini PC Retro Classic DP DDR4 32GB 1Tb
$400.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73