-
Senior Member
registered user
Hey Mistshadow,
Welcome to the club [giggle]
I've been using Win98 since it came out, I never "followed" the bandwagon to any of the new OS's by M$, and was content with staying "back in the middle ages" with Win98.
But, ever since seeing, and installing, Knoppix/Linux, first with 3.2, and now with 3.3, I am a mere child. I am CONSTANTLY learning new things about this OS. I've not been using it for very long, maybe about a month now, but, heck, I can remember when I was starting out on this journey, and not knowing how to get a Root password change. Shesh, I've commited that command to memory, I can tell you that.
Now I'm setting up new users, adding new hardware, running updates and upgrades left and right, adding new software, and I am STILL learning.
You know, I guess Linux is good for one thing, and I just realized it, keeping ones mind nimble by daily having to learn new things about it. [giggle]
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By emmbec in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 11:34 AM
-
By stv in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 04:13 PM
-
By estranged in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 03:32 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4 2133P LD0 10 MB1 Memory RAM- Lot of 2 - UNTESTED
$149.99

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$550.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98