Hello!!!! I have a Creative Nomad Jukebox 3 that I would like to be able to use with Knoppix. It's a 20GB mp3 player that can also be used as a portable hard drive.
It can be connected to the computer by firewire or by USB, I've tried having it connected to the computer and turned on at boot time both ways but it isn't detected
What I really want to do with this is to be able to transfer files from the computer to the Jukebox. In Windows XP this is done with the program Creative File Manager.
I'm running Knoppix 3.4 from the CD-ROM drive on a laptop.
Could any one help me?? I'm a linux newbie so if you could explain step by step I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks for the help!!!

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49