-
Updating apps in Flonix
I'm attempting to update some of the apps in flonix and must be missing something. Like install jave, the newest opera and a couple more. Has anyone done this successfully? Basically flonix is knoppix based and boots off the USB memory device. I was hoping that would mean that I could create directories and do normal installs. I do have the option of booting off cdrom as well. So maybe I could boot off cd and update the usb install?
And yes I am doing this as root. Any help / ideas on how to best go about this would be appreciated.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Webinstall plugins
You can install optionnal/newer software with webinstall : http://www.flonix.com/article.php?id_article=64
Similar Threads
-
By doudou in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By kbreen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 08:20 AM
-
By speaker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 07:18 PM
-
By knouser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 07:35 PM
-
By knouser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone
$55.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Polycom Poly ObiHai OBI302 VOIP Adapter FREE S/H
$29.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95