-
Re: Flonix, i'm impressed
I've just installed Flonix build32 on my 128M USB2 drive, I'me very impressed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to second this. I am using the CD version. I just may pop for a USB pen drive just to try this out.
Good work, You must of really worked to get it so small.
Similar Threads
-
By turbine in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 01:38 AM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 04:05 AM
-
By turbine in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By iconfly in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:54 PM
-
By martinjh99 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-25-2002, 06:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99