-
Re: Flonix, i'm impressed
I've just installed Flonix build32 on my 128M USB2 drive, I'me very impressed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to second this. I am using the CD version. I just may pop for a USB pen drive just to try this out.
Good work, You must of really worked to get it so small.
Similar Threads
-
By turbine in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 01:38 AM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 04:05 AM
-
By turbine in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By iconfly in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:54 PM
-
By martinjh99 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-25-2002, 06:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Coolant Pressure Tester, Radiator Vacuum Refill Kit
$88.16

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Electric Air Duster & Small Vacuum, 130000RPM, 2in1 Cleaner
$53.22

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98