A couple of other (minor) wish list items:
-KDE games (Kpat) instead of that archaic Ace-of-penguins stuff
(I have tried to install kpat in knx 3.1,3.2&3.3 but always get filled by dependency conflicts)
-Use the default cursor, or include an option to use the default cursor. The new white one is impossible to see on a laptop.
-Continued improvements to the HD installer. I suspect a LOT of Knoppix users are really using it as a system installer rather than a run-from-CD system (as I am). Some current problems: As a 'Knoppix' system, it redoes setup each boot, rewriting fstab & other setups which makes setting up a system difficult. As a 'Debian' install, Automount for floppies still does not work (but it does for CD's); sound is a problem, sound works for root login but not for user; most systems will not power down on shutdown; alternative languages kick in unexpectedly ('Localepurge' should be included and automatically run on a HD install, there is really no need for universal language support on a HD install). There are perhaps others but this is what I can think of off hand.