See post 'Video Bug' by CrashedAgain in Hardware forum. Sounds like the same bug. In the example shown in the reference post they are nice square boxes but on a laptop they are just squiggled pixels.
Hi,
I just tried the 11/19/2003 release on both my desktop and Medion notebook. They both worked flawlessly but the Medion notebook had a very annoying flicker on the top row of pixels on the lcd screen. It seemed to work fine otherwise. I think I once came across a post about this but could not find it.
How can I fix this issue.
Thanks
See post 'Video Bug' by CrashedAgain in Hardware forum. Sounds like the same bug. In the example shown in the reference post they are nice square boxes but on a laptop they are just squiggled pixels.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
WARIS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 288-Pin UDIMM Desktop RAM H4737130
$109.99
Kingston 256GB (8x32GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 260-Pin SO-DIMM Non-ECC lot of 10
$1500.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99