-
The cloop.o ...
Hi ...
I want to see what's in a knoppix and I need "cloop.o" to do so, but ...
I can't access sources at
http://www.knopper.net/download/knop..._0.63-2.tar.gz
well ... I've found them at
http://drbl.nchc.gov.tw/debian/download/deb/
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/cloop/
But for the 4 versions I find crash at compilation :
I first give the path to my kernel sources ...
KERNEL_DIR=/usr/src/linux-2.4.20-8
I comment this line
include $(KERNEL_DIR)/.config
because "/usr/src/linux-2.4.20-8/.config" doesn't exist in my redhat 9.0
and I have the folowing mistakes at compilation :
deflate.c: In the function «deflateCopy»:
deflate.c:639: WARNING: passage of arg 1 of «zmemcpy» makes pointer from an integer without a cast
deflate.c:639: WARNING: passage of arg 2 of «zmemcpy» makes pointer from an integer without a cast
deflate.c:640: WARNING: passage of arg 1 of «zmemcpy» makes pointer from an integer without a cast
deflate.c:640: WARNING: passage of arg 2 of «zmemcpy» makes pointer from an integer without a cast
well, it goes on ...
compressed_loop.c: In the function «clo_read_from_file»:
compressed_loop.c:238: not enough arguments for function «do_generic_file_read»
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Erreur 1
here it crashes
So, impossible to find or create the cloop.o I need.
Someone knows how to get it ???
Thx
-
Use Cloop.o V2.0
Hey,
I got to fight with the cloop.o Bitch to, I was upgrading my DSL cd.
The iso never got mounted with v0.68 , I upgraded to v2.00 which I downloaded where your link points to.... Fantastico!
When you do a make just open the Makefile and edit the first line to where your source tree points to! ("../linux" for me)
I also replaced the :
create_compressed_fs*
extract_compressed_fs*
Syslog Output:
Feb 3 17:42:52 dth kernel: cloop: Initializing cloop v2.00
Feb 3 17:42:52 dth kernel: cloop: loaded (max 8 devices)
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By Todd in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 04:36 PM
-
By ironstorm in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By psirac in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
-
By ashivaru in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 06:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00