You might want to try the instructions here :
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
Also, I think the cloop.o needs to be in the miniroot/boot.img .
I attempted to remaster Knoppix using the instructions at http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/b/kburk/knoppix/knoppix.txt by eliminating many packages in order to make room for GT.M (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sanchez-gtm) and OpenVistA (http://worldvista.org). I did not eliminate cloop.o and verified that /lib/modules/2.4.22-xfs/kernel/drivers/block/cloop.o was there.
When I boot the CD, I get:
Welcome to the KNOPPIX live Linux-on-CD!
Accessing KNOPPIX CDROM at /dev/scd0.../modules/cloop.o: init module
Hint insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, inclluding invalid IO or IRQ parameters
Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry
Dropping you to a (very limited) shell.
Press reset button to quit.
Additional builtin commands available:
cat mount umount
insmod rmmod lsmod
knoppix:
When I type exit, I get:
FAT: bogus logical sector size 5120
Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 01:01
I am completely stymied. Any suggestions for where to start troubleshooting and what to look for would be gratefully accepted. Thanx muchly in advance.
-- Bhaskar
You might want to try the instructions here :
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
Also, I think the cloop.o needs to be in the miniroot/boot.img .

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
OEM Dell Optiplex 3080 5080 7080 MFF Fan ONLY JV47V 0JV47V
$11.40
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel Core i7-6700 3.40 GHz QUAD Core (4 Core) Desktop Processor 8MB LGA 1151
$29.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
hp Desktop PC Computer Quad Core 16GB RAM DUAL 22" LCDs Wi-Fi BT Windows 11 SSD
$219.99