You might want to try the instructions here :
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
Also, I think the cloop.o needs to be in the miniroot/boot.img .
I attempted to remaster Knoppix using the instructions at http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/b/kburk/knoppix/knoppix.txt by eliminating many packages in order to make room for GT.M (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sanchez-gtm) and OpenVistA (http://worldvista.org). I did not eliminate cloop.o and verified that /lib/modules/2.4.22-xfs/kernel/drivers/block/cloop.o was there.
When I boot the CD, I get:
Welcome to the KNOPPIX live Linux-on-CD!
Accessing KNOPPIX CDROM at /dev/scd0.../modules/cloop.o: init module
Hint insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, inclluding invalid IO or IRQ parameters
Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry
Dropping you to a (very limited) shell.
Press reset button to quit.
Additional builtin commands available:
cat mount umount
insmod rmmod lsmod
knoppix:
When I type exit, I get:
FAT: bogus logical sector size 5120
Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 01:01
I am completely stymied. Any suggestions for where to start troubleshooting and what to look for would be gratefully accepted. Thanx muchly in advance.
-- Bhaskar
You might want to try the instructions here :
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
Also, I think the cloop.o needs to be in the miniroot/boot.img .

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$56.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99